- Standard Stocked Inventory for total control over on-hand inventory levels; ideal for variable demand. Systems are built to order with no requirement to hold inventory.
- Build to Forecast Stocked Inventory for consistent, anticipated order needs; systems are pre-built and stocked for immediate shipment upon order.
- MBX Managed Inventory Program for customers with strong forecasting abilities; systems are stocked to meet a rolling 90-day forecast and billed when they ship.
MBX ensures your systems are where they need to be, when they need to be. Our agile inventory programs keep your systems stocked and ready for immediate shipping to the end customer, regardless of where they’re located throughout the world. Dedicated MBX account managers will help determine what works best for your hardware program and work through the details to set up your custom program.
Inventory Management Services
- Centrally located U.S. stocking in our Chicago area warehouse
- Forward stocking locations near international hubs for expedited global deployment
- Cross shipping for rapid advance replacement
- Extended shipping hours from our Chicago area warehouse at months end to assist in customer revenue recognition
- Separate inventories for evaluation units, complete or semi-configured systems for final assembly, RMA systems and customer-owned materials
- RMA depot repair and global hardware stocking in the EU
- Critical system component stocked with rapid deployment for RMA replacements, with next-flight-out service
- One-to-many base platform option to unify multiple applications, ready to pull from inventory and expedite through imaging and final assembly
- Available REST API and customer portal for direct insight into your inventory in real-time