Is your hardware customized for the complex variabilities of simulation and training applications?
Image generators, flight and ground simulators, and related large-scale deployments continue to become more sophisticated and their visual databases increasingly demanding. Hardware engineering and software integration must be planned for both power and efficiency and to take advantage of the latest in GPU configurations.
The tools MBX Systems can bring to tackle the needs of your simulation and training applications.
HIGH-TOUCH VALUE ENGINEERING
Specialists in consultative engineering
MBX provides high-touch services to architect, integrate, test, and deploy complex systems using various form factors and GPU configurations, from all-in-one and multi-node platforms to integrated full rack and multiple rack deployments, all configured to order.
Deep industry partnerships and expertise
Engineers entrenched in leading-edge GPUs, NVMe, and clustering work closely with the vendors who build these technologies to keep you on the cutting-edge. Testing, selecting and sourcing components specifically for your products, including customizing elements such as switches, power supply units, cooling components, racks, and crates ensure problem-free boot up in the field. High-touch services include custom branding, cabling, and labeling, contributing to a turnkey deployment for your customers.
INTERACTIVE REPORTING TOOLS
Toolset for tracking status in real time
Never lose track of your orders, your inventory, or your shipments. With dynamic work in progress and real-time shipment reporting, you can follow every step of an order’s progression from production to deployment, including in-transit and delivery status. MBX Hatch™, our cloud-based program management toolset, provides complete access and visibility into all the data that matters.
SECURITY & PROTECTION
Secure IP protection and hardware supply chain
In our ISO 9001:2015 facilities, we apply industry-leading network security practices and undertake stringent infrastructure and information systems audits across all operations, from data security to physical security and restrict access to systems and raw materials.
- US Owned and Operated
- Small Business Classified
- NTSA Member
- COTS and custom-engineering hardware expertise
- NIST 800-171 Management of Controlled Information
- ITAR Compliant
- Engineering expertise and knowledge in gaming system components GPUs motherboards, and headsets
- Design and build of compact small form factor (SFF) image generator systems
- Design and build of high density multi-GPU systems in 1U, 2U and 4U form factors
- Build and drop ship of fully integrated rack systems with custom rack shipping crates
- ISO 9001:2015 in US and EU
- Design Engineering for MTBF
- Automated Configuration, Verification, & Testing Environment
- Comprehensive EOL Roadmap Tracking
- NPI Reporting – Product Verification & Risk Assessment
- Embedded Long-Life Components
- Configurable Bill of Materials
- Managed Software Test Plan, Firmware & Imaging
- Managed Inventory Program to Delay CapEx
- Value Analysis & Value Engineering (VAVE)
- Supply Chain Traceability of Components and Finished Goods
- Last-Time-Buy EOL Component Procurement
- Design for Manufacturing – 99.6% Quality Metric
- Complex System-Level Assembly
- Asset Tracking and Delivery Logistics
- Customer-Owned Inventory Stocking
- PLM Visibility with Change Revision Control
- Environmental Testing
- Custom Parts Design
MBX Hatch Integration Capabilities
- Interactive Hardware Program Management via MBX Hatch
- Supply-chain component source country identification in MBX Hatch
- Dynamic real-time visibility to order status
- Engineering Change Order Management in MBX Hatch
- Data tracking of current and historical order, ship and product information
- MBX Hatch integration with Slack and Excel in Office 365
Flexible architecture for exceptional performance
Variable GPU configurations and form factors provide unparalleled rendering performance for high-fidelity simulations
A GPU powerhouse without borders. Everything you need in a portable image generator, host or workstation, featuring the latest single or dual graphics cards.
Large capacity GPU packs a punch. Rock-solid 2U platform with astonishing customization as a host system, image generator, or both.
Big on performance, small on space. Robust 4U with up to 8 GPUs performs like a “rack-in-a-box” as a host or image generator platform.
See How Customers are Succeeding with MBX Multi-node solutions in turnkey rack assemblies
Learn how our high-touch manufacturing services drove Aechelon to single-source with MBX
We need a hardware integrator with a strong engineering team, but we don’t want them telling us how to do our business. MBX lets us pick and choose the engineering tasks we want their help with. It’s a collaborative approach that is part of their corporate DNA.