MBX’s New Hatch Connect Helps MBX Customers Streamline End User Communications
September 30, 2022
Branded Portal Helps ISVs & OEMs Drive a Better Post-Purchase Customer Experience, Reduce Customer Service Costs
LIBERTYVILLE, IL (September 28, 2022) – MBX Systems today introduced Hatch Connect™, an extension of MBX Hatch™ cloud-based hardware management toolset used by the company’s ISV and OEM customers to track all details of their hardware supply chain. Hatch Connect enables Hatch users to provide their own end-user customers with a branded customer portal offering Amazon-style access to order status, shipment updates and asset details, optimizing the end customer experience as well as reducing customer service overhead. Additionally Hatch Connect can consolidate shipment information from multiple suppliers giving end users a single view into order status and delivery.
- Brings transparency to the end customer’s journey by providing real-time, self-service access to order, deployment, asset, shipment and return handling information, including historical data
- Helps ISVs and OEMs build customer loyalty by simplifying information access and business communications
- Reduces ISV and OEM customer service costs by eliminating many of the phone calls and emails now handled by their customer service teams
- Is deployed under the ISV or OEM’s own domain and customized throughout with the business’ own brand and logo
- Enables MBX customers to push order and shipment notification emails to end users under their own brand, with MBX continuing to handle all logistics in the background
- Provides out-of-the-box set up in minutes through the user’s MBX Hatch account when no customizations are required, including easy configuration of customer records using autofill capabilities or importing lists
“This new extension to our Hatch toolset is a powerful way for MBX customers to strengthen relationships with their end users as well as to streamline their own customer service operations,” said Justin Formella, MBX Chief Strategy Officer.
“It’s another way that we are bringing the visibility to the B2B hardware supply chain that consumers now expect in their B2C interactions.”
Hatch Connect is available on a licensing basis. More information is available in the Hatch Connect Solution Brief.
About MBX Systems
MBX Systems provides purpose-built and deployment-ready hardware platforms on a foundation of customized services and interactive software tools for technology companies that deliver complex products as integrated hardware/software solutions. Building on 25+ years of experience and product deployments in 175 countries, the MBX ecosystem features MBX Hatch™, the industry’s most advanced toolset for orchestrating hardware program data and action. Hardware solutions are manufactured in ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 certified facilities using the award-winning Forge™ infrastructure developed by MBX to automate customers’ high variability manufacturing requirements for faster time to market. For more information, visit www.mbx.com.