On Tap at HIMSS 2022: Accelerating the Shift to AI/ML Technology in Healthcare
March 15, 2022 — Liz MolliHead of Communications
Overcoming product development and deployment challenges using hardware and software building block technology – learn more at HIMSS.
Application developers looking to reduce the typically lengthy and expensive development cycles for bringing AI/ML solutions to market should stop by MBX booth #8158 at HIMSS 2022 to meet our technology strategists and product engineers.
These architects are on hand to consult with medtech solution developers looking to launch AI/ML products using cutting-edge building block technology. Our new AI building block platforms for edge, embedded and rack deployments help to jumpstart a project, including our modular mobile platform Kori™ for computer vision applications.
Building Blocks Shorten AI/ML Application Development Time to Market
The MBX portfolio of hardware building blocks is ideal for application developers looking to deploy turnkey mobile computer vision solutions, embedded AI systems and/or server-based AI solutions.
These are pre-certified, pre-tested hardware platforms that streamline the development process by eliminating the need for costly custom hardware design and certification. They are also compatible with machine learning platforms such as NVIDIA Clara Guardian and Holoscan that can further accelerate time to market for applications such as patient monitoring, remote live surgery collaboration and advanced telehealth solutions.
Here’s what’s on tap in booth #8158:
- Pre-configured, tested and certified MBX Varion® building block platforms optimized for edge-based medical AI inferencing applications, four form factors designed for deployment as edge servers, edge devices or embedded systems
- The industry-first Kori™ modular medical cart platform for AI/computer vision applications providing a choice of workstations, cameras and peripherals for different use cases, eliminating the need to spend a year or more and $100,000+ for custom hardware design, engineering and mold injection
- AI/ML software building blocks such as NVIDIA Clara Guardian and Holoscan that provide libraries of tools such as pre-built training models that can slash development time for medical AI, machine learning and computer vision applications up to 10X
MBX Thought Leader Presentations All Week
Hear from thought leaders at MBX, NVIDIA and customer NESA Solutions about advancements in deploying AI/ML technology:
- Accelerate AI Development, Future-Proof Your Products (11:45 am, Tuesday March 15) – MBX and NESA Solutions will discuss advances that have streamlined AI/ML edge application development, including how NESA applied NVIDIA’s ML application framework and MBX’s hardware building blocks for its new edge computer vision cart.
- From Commodity to Custom: Finding Your Ideal Product Strategy (11:15 am, Wednesday March 16) – MBX will discuss when and how to migrate from custom or commodity hardware to time- and money-saving hybrid solutions, including how one company’s hybrid product strategy slashed product cost by two-thirds.
- Bring AI-Driven Products to Market Faster with MBX & NVIDIA (10:15 am, Thursday March 17) – Tech experts from MBX and NVIDIA will discuss how to leverage software and hardware building block solutions to slash development costs and shorten time to market by up to 80%.
Not attending HIMMS? No problem, just contact us to set up a no-obligation consultation or learn more about our medical solutions portfolio at Medical | MBX Systems.
Webinar: Fast Tracking Development of AI Workflows in Hospitals
MBX’s Grace Hurley Promoted to VP of Business Development & Healthcare
MBX Awarded 2022 Rising Star Partner of the Year
MBX’s New Hatch Connect Helps MBX Customers Streamline End User Communications