Big on performance, small on space.
Robust 4U with up to 8 GPUs performs like a “rack-in-a-box” as a host or image generator platform.
FLIP THE LID AND SEE UNPRECEDENTED POWER.
Seamlessly integrated with your technology.
- GPU-intensive server platform functions as a host, image generator, or combo host/IG
- 24x 3.5″ drive bay high-performance 4U rack server
- Up to 5 single or double-wide GPUs; when 4 double-wide GPUs are used, supports 1x Quadro and a RAID controller or add-in NIC card
- Front-to-back airflow and hot-swap redundant fans for optimal thermal conditions
- 12x memory modules for six channels per CPU
- Dual 2000W high-efficiency 80+ Platinum power supply
- 24x SAS/SATA 3.5″, 2 Bay 2.5″ SATA rear, 2x M.2 PCIe Gen3 X2 SATA via PCH
- 1x 24-port 12Gb SAS backplane with a 36-PHY expander chip and 3 SFF-8643 connectors
- Dual socket LGA3647 supports Intel Xeon Scalable Family processors; TDP support up to 205W
- Dual 10Gb network adapter featuring RJ-45 connectors powered by Intel X550-AT2 controller
- Supports a single or dual head GPU like the NVIDIA® GeForce and Quadro® series
- Supports Quadro Sync II when paired with Quadro GPU
WHAT MAKES THIS 4U SUCH A STAND-OUT?
Let’s take a closer look
INTERESTED IN EXPLORING OTHER REFERENCE PLATFORMS?
More from MBX
A GPU powerhouse without borders. Everything you need in a portable image generator, host or workstation, featuring the latest single or dual graphics cards.
Large capacity GPU packs a punch. Rock-solid 2U platform with astonishing customization as a host system, image generator, or both.
YOU DEVELOP GREAT SOFTWARE, WE’LL DELIVER IT ON GREAT HARDWARE
MBX Configures Platforms to Enhance Your Technology
This high-density GPU solution is ideal for applications requiring intensive processing. Front-to-back airflow and hot-swap redundant fans mean this server can stand up and take the heat. Crank up your data and rely on this highly-functional system for extreme performance and reliability.
If your image generator needs to be scalable and perform with zero latency, this box steamrolls the competition. Synchronize the output of up to 4 Quadro video cards with an optional Quadro Sync II and drive multiple properly displayed screens from a single system. When maximum fidelity and realistic motion matter, this platform delivers.
Get the power of a clustered multi-system deployment in a single 4U form factor. This cross-functional system can tackle compute-intensive applications without compromising the visualization environment. Add a RAID controller and gain expandability and performance.
Didn't find the platform you were looking for?
Not a problem, contact us for a no-obligation consultation!