Large capacity GPU packs a punch.
Rock-solid 2U platform with astonishing customization as a host system, image generator, or both.
MIGHTY 2U OPTIMIZED FOR PERFORMANCE.
Designed for demanding technology
- Functions as a standalone image generator, host/processor node, or combo host/IG
- 2U short-depth 20.5″ rackmount server with front access dual USB ports weighs 31 lbs.
- Semi-rugged platform withstands operational temperature ranges from 10°C to 40°C and operational vibration of .00065g2/hz when using an SSD
- Flexible I/O design allows for a dual head GPU, a dedicated slot for an optional Sync card, and a free I/O slot for an additional add-in card such as a NIC or hardware RAID controller
- Superior cooling through front air intake with 2 middle fans
- 650W 2U PS2 AC power supply
- Supports Intel® 8th/9th Generation Core™ i9/Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron series Processor
- Single Socket H4 (LGA 1151) supported, CPU TDP support up to 95W TDP
- Up to 64GB unbuffered non-ECC UDIMM, DDR4-2666MHz, in 4 DIMM slots
- Network controllers include single LAN with Intel Ethernet Controller I210-AT and Intel PHY I219LM LAN controller
- 3x full-height expansions slots supporting 1x double-wide NVIDIA RTX or Quadro GPU and a RAID controller or add-in NIC, plus a mechanical slot for Quadro Sync II when paired with a Quadro GPU
- 2x 3.5″ internal drives and 4x 2.5″ front hot-swappable SATA/SSD drive bays, or 1x slim-line optical drive and 2x front hot-swappable SATA drive bays
WHAT MAKES THIS 2U SO POWERFUL?
Let’s take a closer look
INTERESTED IN EXPLORING OTHER REFERENCE PLATFORMS?
More from MBX
Big on performance, small on space. Robust 4U with up to 8 GPUs performs like a “rack-in-a-box” as a host or image generator platform.
A GPU powerhouse without borders. Everything you need in a portable image generator, host or workstation, featuring the latest single or dual graphics cards.
YOU DEVELOP GREAT SOFTWARE, WE’LL DELIVER IT ON GREAT HARDWARE
MBX Configures Platforms to Enhance Your Technology
Despite its smaller footprint, this dynamo performs impressively. Generous drive capacity gives you ample storage for your software and database. Additional space for network and RAID controllers boosts speed and expandability, exactly what you want in a cost-effective host system.
With memory capacity up to 64GB and space for add-in storage drives, deploying large IG images is no burden. This system is primed for the latest graphics cards, and with an optional Quadro Sync II card paired with NVIDIA Quadro GPUs, you can sync multiple display screens from a single system.
This system offers the best of both worlds: COTS hardware and a variety of configuration options that surpass expectations of how a host/IG combo should perform. It’s tailor-made for handling your increasingly demanding visual databases and renders high-fidelity images more economically than comparable systems on the market.
Didn't find the platform you were looking for?
Not a problem, contact us for a no-obligation consultation!